The world is changing rapidly, and those who are not preparing are going to be left behind.
No job. No business. No future.
In this email I’ll share with you the 3 crucial skills you need to master to prepare for this change, according to some of the world’s leading futurists and entrepreneurs.
The next 3 years are going to change everything.
According to renowned futurist, Peter Diamandis, because of to the rise of Artificial Intelligence —
between the years 2023-2026 humanity will be going through 100 years (!!!) of technological revolution… in a 3 year timeframe 🤯
Unfortunately, most people are not prepared for this.
They keep their heads dug deep in the sand, thinking if they just ignore this change — it will not effect them.
But that’s not how it works:
IBM and other major companies are already cutting jobs, replacing roles with AI.
Research from McKinsey Global Institute predicts up to 800 million jobs could vanish by 2030 due to automation.
It's adapt or get left behind.
In this fast-changing world, your level of adaptation isn’t just a skill. It’s your survival kit.
In this newsletter I’ll hand you the map to navigate these turbulent times:
Here are 4 essential skills to help you thrive in this rapidly evolving landscape.
🟣 Skill #1: Master communication, but mainly: Social media?
The “hard skills” of yesteryear are quickly become irrelevant.
No matter how great you are in coding, design, copywriting or customer support —
AI can do it better, faster, and in just a fraction of the cost it would take to hire you or your business.
But in a world flooded with machinery, robots and automation — your human-ness presents an unexpected advantage.
That’s where the skill of social media and communication comes in.
To stand out and become a high earner in the new world you will have to master the skills of communication and creating genuine connection with other humans.
Social media allows you to do just that… at scale.
And the more mainstream AI will become?
The more humans will seek out true, human connection with others.
Based on that connection they will choose their friends, their employees, and of course - the people they want to buy from.
So how do you, practically, work on your communication and social media skills?
It has nothing to do with mastering the algorithm of Instagram or Linkedin.
it’s about becoming a powerful and confident speaker and performer:
A skill that will draw people to you, get them to like you, and eventually buy from you.
You now the old rule of “People buy from those they know, like and trust?”
It couldn’t be more relevant in this new digital world we’re living into.
I’ll detail about exactly how to do this in the next newsletter, so stay tuned for next week.
🟣 Skill #2: Master AI and no-code tools
If you haven’t began practicing your AI tool using skills… what are you waiting for?
AI tools are becoming more complex and confusing by the minute, and so the sooner you’ll get yourself comfortable and familiar with them —
The easier it will be for you to thrive during the next 3 years and after.
But where should you start?
Master these 3 tools to get started:
- Airtable: Like Excel on steroids, Airtable organizes, manages, and streamlines your data. It's free to start and easy to master.
- ChatGPT: More than just a great copywriter, it’s your AI-powered sidekick, ready to brainstorm, strategize, and supercharge your thought process.
- Midjourney: This AI artist creates any image you need, instantly. Say goodbye to costly photoshoots and hello to stunning, cheap, on-demand visuals.
🟣 Skill #3: Networking
Being a massive introvert, I used to think networking is an “old world” skill.
Yeah. not really.
In a world flooded with noise, "who you know" has never mattered more.
The right connections? They're gold.
Let me give you a few examples why:
- Struggling with a task that's outside your genius zone?
Find folks with complementary skills. They'll help you fast-track your dream business.
- Straining to get traction on social media but can't afford ads?
Join forces with others who are targeting and growing the same type of audience as you. You scratch their back, they scratch yours.
- Feel like you're running in place?
Like your business growth has flatlined
Reach out to folks who are steps ahead in their journey. Trust me, they'll catapult your growth by 3X, minimum.
Networking isn't a "nice-to-have" anymore. It's a must.
Want a summary? Here’s the TL;DR :
In the next 3 years (2023-2026), we're looking at a century's worth of tech revolution.
The choice is to prepare and become part of the new world elite, or risk being left behind.
There are 3 major skills you want to invest in in order to thrive and join the elite in this future economy:
- Skill #1: Master Communication, especially Social Media: Genuine human connection will gain more importance as AI becomes mainstream. The skill of creating such connections, particularly on social media, will be invaluable.
- Skill #2: Master AI and No-Code Tools: Familiarize yourself with tools like Airtable, ChatGPT, and Midjourney to automate tasks, enhance creativity, and stay ahead of the AI curve.
- Skill #3: Networking: In a world filled with noise, who you know matters more than ever. Building the right connections can help fast-track your business growth.
That’s it for today. I’ll see you next week!